Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ASAP Conference, Fund Raiser - this weekend.




The annual A.S.A.P. (American Syringomyelia Alliance Project) medical conference and fund raiser will begin tomorrow and run throughout the weekend, July 23-26. You can go directly to the A.S.A.P. website if you would like to make a donation. (Note: I am a sufferer of Syringomyelia and a proud supporter of the ASAP group.)

* * *

~Syringomyelia is a painful chronic disease involving the spinal cord.
~"Chiari I Malformation is considered a congenital malformation. It is characterized by a small or misshapen posterior fossa (the compartment in the back of the skull)." Chiari 1 often leads to Syringomyelia. (Part of this description and the diagram are from the ASAP.org website.)



KristyLeeJewelry.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I have Chiari and just got back from the ASAP conference. I bought your polymer clay necklace (with the small flowers) and earring set at the auction. Thanks so much for your donated items and support! I also make polymer clay and beaded jewelry as a hobby and stress relief. Jeanne in Madison, WI

Kristy Lee Jewelry said...

Thanks Jeanne,
That's great that you got to go to the conference. I hope it was great.
I actually do not make the beads. I just make jewelry out of the beads.
Beading is a Great stress relief.
I would like to see your jewelry.
(: