Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kristy Lee Jewelry Update


***ADOPTED***
Hello, I have been offline for a while. --I went on a trip to California that was filled with wonderful surprises! --I have a pile of jewelry, including 'Girlfriends' necklaces, sitting here waiting to be photographed and added to my website... VERY SOON!- -When I got back there were lots of new dogs in the animal shelter that I volunteer at. Although our small town shelter is primitive, the animal control officer and a few other very dedicated volunteers are on the ball with getting projects done. While I was gone they finished the cat house. This past week they had a spay/neuter clinic, a yard sale and are now trying to set the dogs up with indoor/outdoor cages, before the cold winter weather gets here. It seems like every time this shelter gets a break or a big project done, something bad happens. This week their only dryer broke. They used it every day for laundering the dogs blankets. (Shouldn't the city donate a commercial washer and dryer?? or am I in dream land?) --I will keep you posted on my new jewelry listings.
Have a great day !
Kristy Lee

20% of all sales from Kristy Lee Jewelry website will go towards food, medicines, shelter, etc.. for the Spring River Animal Services.

(The dog in the photo is Angel. She is so pretty and kind and of course she needs to be adopted.)

KristyLeeJewelry.com

No comments: