Friday, March 6, 2009

Kristy Lee, Julia Bristow Necklace


Last month we went to Las Vegas! I brought many different pieces from my own K.L. jewelry collection, to wear on our nights out. The first night I was trying to decide which of my pieces to wear.....What do I end up wearing?...a beautiful pendant necklace that my sister Julia had made and lent to my mom. (I really wanted to wear my own jewelry, but hers matched and looked the best).
I wore one of my bib necklaces to an Elton John concert the following night. (Very good show!)
If you would like to check Julia's jewelry out, go to JuliaBristowJewelry.com
I am finally making some Spring jewelry pieces for an upcoming show. I will try to list some of them on my website soon.
P.S. Julia ended up giving me the necklace....Yay!

No comments: