Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cassie photos, for Martha










***CASSIE HAS BEEN ADOPTED.*** Yay !!
Cassie is 25.5 pounds and the vet listed her as a "Basset Mix". She is about 29" long. She measures about 19" from the top of her head to her feet. Her tail-end down to her feet is about 14". Her ears are about 5" long. She has a long snout (with a few scars from her old shelter days), great spots, and a long body with short legs.
She loves attention and walks and treats. She is potty trained and does not need/want to be crated. She does not bark (she can but she just doesn't). She has been fixed, had her rabies shot, heart worm check, "Frontline" and also has a brand new PINK sweater. She is so sweet and affectionate. (The sheets are on the sofa because she had just been fixed.) Scroll down a few posts to see another photo of Cassie.
In the photos: the green pillow is 32" long. The Pomeranian/mix dog is 12 pounds and bigger than a normal Pom. The fence/gate is 36" high. Email me if you have any other questions. KL

20% of all sales from KristyLeeJewelry.com will go towards supplies for Spring River Animal Services.

KristyLeeJewelry.com

7 comments:

Martha Beck said...

Dear Kristy,

Thank you so much for posting these. She looks darling and I liked everything that you told me. I need to think about this overnight because this is a big commitment. I will get in touch in the next 24-48 hours.

Thank you so much for taking care of her and for taking the time to speak to me today. Martha

Kristy Lee Jewelry said...

You are welcome.
Cassie is leaving tonight...to come to live with you, right?
You will love her! She is great. I will miss her a lot.
Thank you so much and enjoy.

Martha Beck said...

Dear Kristy,

Thank you so much for your help! You were right - she is a sweetheart. I needed a nice, sweet calm dog and I got one! Thanks for taking the time to talk to me and to help work it all out. I will send you a picture.

Best,
Martha

Martha Beck said...

Dear Kristy,

Thank you for all of your help!! She is great. It was very good of you to help with the placement.

Sincerely,
Martha Beck

Kristy Lee Jewelry said...

Hi,
I am so happy it all worked out.
I would love pictures and any info. or stories!! Like...what happened when you first met her?
Did you get the bag with her sweater and baby?
Thank you so much for giving Cassie a loving happy home.
Sincerely,
KL

Martha Beck said...

Dear Kristy,

I am sorry that I don't have any photos yet, but she is a doll! Very well behaved and sweet. I did get the bag and the sweater, and she needs it. The temperature is around 30 and going into the teens at night. In fact, I need to get her a warmer, windproof jacket. Her little southern bones will catch a chill... Oh, do you know when she had her last heartworm and flea/tick medicine? I want to put her on her monthly scheduled dose. She is really good about NOT running away like my last lab/bassett did. It is so nice. She has been spending her days next door with my 90 year old mother and they are keeping each other company. Many, many thanks for the wonderful companion!! Martha

Kristy Lee Jewelry said...

Hi,
I am glad that you got her little bag. I am also so happy to hear that Cassie has been going to your mothers house. That is so great. She is a wonderful companion.
I miss her a lot. About her flea-tick, it will be one month on the 21st (tomorrow). Perfect timing.
Give her a hug for me and tell her that I said hi.
Sincerely,
KL