Thursday, November 27, 2008

Meet my Foster Dog DAISY.




Happy Thanksgiving.
I would like you to meet my new foster dog, Daisy. I am not sure if she is on the adoption pages because as you can see,

she has huge tumors on her stomach/chest area. The shelter is presently raising funds to have those removed. She is a really nice old dog. She has the funniest high pitched howl of a bark but she does not bark a lot. If you would like to help with her surgery or are interested in Daisy, contact the
Spring River Animal Services.

KristyLeeJewelry.com donates 20% of all sales towards supplies for the SRAS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she is doing ok.I know how some people would rather turn a dog out as opposed to get medical treatment for them.

Anonymous said...

I hope she is doing ok.I know how some people would rather turn a dog out as opposed to get medical treatment for them.