Sunday, August 24, 2008

Adopt this dog PLEASE



This dog breaks my heart. He was brought in to the shelter last Friday. His owner was found dead and had been for days, so the dog was running around the neighborhood on his own. He was attacked by something and came to the shelter with an inch deep gash in his neck.
I gave him extra special attention on Friday and he showed his appreciation by rolling over to let me pet his stomach. He is so calm and sweet. You can only imagine what this poor baby is going through...missing his owner and not understanding why he is in this weird new place.
I think he is maybe some kind of Terrior / Pitbull mix???


You can find out about adopting a pet, donating and volunteering your time or skills, by contacting the "Spring River Animal Services" rescue shelter; http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/AR211.html or calling;
(870)994-4445


From now on I will donate 20% of all of my jewelry sales, from KristyLeeJewelry website, towards food, medicine and supplies for the shelter.

KristyLeeJewelry.com

No comments: